Our goal when fwe decided to hold this shoot was to have a great rifle match for big money sure, but we also had another goal in mind and that was to HAVE A PARTY IN THE MOUNTAINS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!! Join us won't you!?
- Two shooters per team/50 Teams
- Entry fee $250 per person (lunch & dinner 7/9 and lunch 7/10 included)
- 50% of all entry fees paid in cash prizes to top 15 teams
- Two Ballista Titanium Suppressors for the #1 Team.
- Bolt Action Rifle (any caliber but velocity not to exceed 3200 fps)
- Handguns and ammunition provided for certain stages
- Ranges from 200 to 1760 yes
- Practical field match (no tricked up positioning)
- Open Range Friday afternoon w/100 yard target
Our terrain ranges from grass flats to rocky mountain ridges making it possible to provide stages that are practical for the hunter and match shooter alike. You will shoot from an array of positions which will be both fun and challenging. Targets vary from paper to static steel plates of different shapes and poppers. Targets may be ranged using a laser rangefinder, but some stages will require reticle ranging. All ranging will be done on the clock with time limits to be determined for each stage.
Presented by: Jay Monych Partner/PRS Member, Brent Jacob Partner/Owner WPR/PRS Member. Troy Owens Partner/General Manager, Ben Jordan Partner/Dir of Experiences, Ladd Hall Match Dir/PRS Member
- Live DJ
- Full bar
- Homemade grub
- Campfire under the Colorado stars
- Raffle for GOOD prizes
- More fun than we can describe
- VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED
THE BORING DETAILS
Accommodations are on-site at the Stagecoach Inn. Our well appointed rooms sleep 2 to 4 people. You can choose from one of the two options below:
- 2 Person Room: $320 per person for 2 nights - 8 rooms available, so make sure you book your room fast.
- 4 Person Suite: $280 per person for 2 nights - 2 rooms available. Please book your room ASAP.
- RV site w/full hookups: $140 - 12 spots available. Reserve your spot here. (Iff you would like to purchase a meal package for those meals not included in ticket price please call 877-380-4624 at least one week prior to event. All three extra meals are $55.)
Unlimited primitive camping (If you would like to purchase a meal package for those meals not included in the ticket price please call 877-380-4624. At least one week prior to event. All three meals $55)
Included in entry fee are lunch and dinner on Saturday/lunch on Sunday.
* 6% Sales tax not included
Meals for purchase:
Home cooked dinner on Friday evening and breakfast on Saturday/Sunday available for advance purchase. All three meals $55 (Please call or email us to let us know if you want these three meals) We will have LIMITED amounts of extras that can be purchased the day of for $20 for breakfast and $30 for dinner on Friday evening.
In order to make sure we have enough food for everyone, please buy a prepaid meal package by calling 877-380-3624 at least one week prior to event. ( All three of these extra meals $55)
We offer a full bar for purchase of alcoholic beverages at the conclusion of each day