Mill Creek Rules
- Safety is ALWAYS top priority
- All firearms will be unloaded with magazine out and bolts open at ALL times
- Chamber flags will be utilized at all times until instructed by a stage Range Officer. After shooting a stage, magazine must be dropped and bolt placed in the rear position for inspection. After inspection, reinstall your chamber flag.
- Always treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- Be cognizant of your muzzle and its direction at ALL times.
- When staging your firearms, keep the muzzles pointed in the safest direction possible.
- Be aware of your vectors of fire and do not point your weapon toward another stage under any circumstances.
- Absolutely no tampering with another competitor’s equipment. If you are found doing so, it is grounds for disqualification.
- Speak up if you notice any unsafe act.
- Bullet velocity cannot exceed 3200 fps.
- Mill Creek does not have a weight limit on the equipment that one can carry. Limitations of gear will be stage dependent.
- All participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a legal gaurdian.
- Do not leave children unattended at any time.
- Spotters and shooters are allowed to communicate while engaging targets.
- Eye protection is required
- Hearing protections required (unless you are shooting suppressed)
- No drugs or alcohol allowed.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct, including tantrums and arguing with competitors and officials.
- If there is an accidental discharge due to firearm malfunction, your firearm is immediately disqualified from competition. You may “hot gun” your partners rifle or rent one of the rifles available from Mill Creek to continue to competition.
- If there is an accidental discharge due to negligence or unsafe practices, the responsible person is disqualified.
- Be courteous and professional to Range Officers, other shooters and spectators at all times.
- All protests must be made within 30 minutes of their occurrence.
- All protests must go directly to the match director, match directors decision is final.
- Range Officers with enforce all rules
- The Match Director may disqualify any competitor for any valid reason, at any time.